Skip to content
- Keep leather out of direct heat or sunlight for prolonged periods. These elements will prematurely cause the leather to dry out, crack or fade.
- Avoid water, but if your bag gets wet, pat it dry with paper towels and let it air dry. Do not apply heat.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfume, or anything that may transfer color.
- To remove water or dirt from the leather, wipe dry with a soft and clean cloth.
- Moisturize the bag with a leather conditioner lotion every few months or as necessary.